Things to do in Melbourne
Melbourne is one of Australia’s most vibrant cities – renowned for its heritage listed buildings and artistic vibe, there is something to delight all travellers.
Here are ten of our favourite things to do in Melbourne:
- Visit the Queen Victoria Markets – wander through the undercover market and experience Melbourne like a local.
- Take a Tram Tour through the CBD – Yarra Trams operate Melbourne’s extensive Tram network, either use these iconic vehicles for public transport, or cruise the city and explore.
- Visit the Yarra Valley wine region – famous for producing high quality wine, this region is a wine lovers paradise. Book a winery tour or simply go for a drive and follow your curiosity; your new favourite wine might be waiting around the next bend!
- Drive the Great Ocean Road – One of Australia’s most famous stretches of road. Visit the Twelve Apostles rock formations, and marvel at the striking cliffs and picturesque beaches.
- Visit one of Melbourne’s many cafes and indulge in Melbourne’s unique coffee culture.
- Become a patron of the arts – visit the theatre and enjoy one of the many shows Melbourne’s theatres have to offer.
- Hit the town, go on a luxury bar crawl and explore Melbourne’s famous night life.
- Take some time out and stroll through the Botanical Gardens.
- Explore Melbourne’s great beaches – Brighton and St. Kilda are familiar names to tourists and locals alike.
- Book a walking tour and learn about the history and culture of our great city from the ground up!